And yet as I read through some of my last posts, not much has changed. I have such a boring life. I love it that way!
Let's see if I can recap in bullets:
- Amy made it through her freshman year of college! Things got tons better when her roommate moved out at semester. But all in all, she LOVED college.
- Things at work settled down quite a bit. There was some restructuring done and it really was for the best. I am working, busy as ever, and loving my job.
- I became a demonstrator for Stampin' Up! in November. My blog for that adventure can be found HERE. I would really like to do some more classes and demonstrations so if you or anyone you know are interested and live in the area let me know!
- I still can't buy Playtex tampons at Costco. (I KNOW you have been wondering!)
- Bunco with the ladies is going strong. I have made some really special friends and wouldn't trade them for the world.
- We had an AWESOME vacation in Boston this year. THAT'S something I could post about. Duh!
I think that's about it for today! Let's see how I do in posting this next year, huh? If you have any ideas for subjects for me or really burning questions about something, leave me a note!