Friday, October 3, 2008

Too Noisy!

Do noises bother you? They do me. I have to sleep with earplugs in no matter what. But today things are really bothering me. So here is a list of things that make me want to stick my head in a vacuum where I can't hear anything.

People chewing with their mouth open.
People chewing crunchy things.
(If a person were to eat Cap'n Crunch with their mouth open, I'd probably have to stick an ice pick in my ear.)
The sounds that some people (mostly guys) make when they have a head cold.
When somebody is listening to music but it's low enough that I can't really hear anything other than a tinny sound or the bass.
Gum chewing and popping.
Snoring (even if I am not trying to sleep).
Dogs licking their feet (or other parts!)
Whispering.
People talking to themselves.
Non-stop barking dogs.

So am I a total freak or do these things bother you too?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like those noises either! But I love a million other sounds, especially the sound of rain!

Kristi said...

I LOVE the sound of rain!