Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Talk Me Down

We in the Denver area currently have our own "Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration" going on right now with a huge cold front that has come through town. Seriously? -18? That's just nuts!

And the cold weather has made me want to stay inside, watch "The Office" on DVD, and do crafts. Which brings us to my newest obsession. The Big Shot. Isn't she a beaut? This woman , by her creatively genius mind and seriously cute ideas, has single-handedly created a monster in me. Should I buy it? Should I wait and ask for it for my birthday? But what if I don't get it? And do I really need it? Or will it join others on eBay who thought they were going to a permanent home where they would be loved for all time, only to be discarded when the next best thing came along. (Which reminds me, did any one else ever think their dolls would be jealous of the other toys if you played with them more?). I have my Stampin' Up consultant standing by on speed dial just in case I decide I can't live without it. They even sell a set that includes the Big Shot and all the accessories needed to "create splendid projects in a breeze"! "I wanna create splendid projects in a breeze NOW" (said in my best Veruca Salt voice).

So who's gonna talk me down? Or help me up on the bandwagon?





No comments: