Sunday, February 8, 2009

Grace In Small Things

I was visiting a website Grace In Small Things and was inspired to try to do this at least once a week so I will be listing five things that I am grateful for. Sometimes I am sure to be serious and sometimes I imagine I will be silly (because seriously? How could I NOT?). But I will always be truly grateful for the thing at that particular moment.

So at this moment in time I am grateful for:

1. The fact that I finished filling out the FAFSA for my daughter today. (And won't have to re-do it until next year.
2. The glass of red wine to my left.
3. My documents are in order to take to my CPA for taxes this year.
4. Jelly hearts.
5. Spaghetti sauce cooking on the stove.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Liz Harrell said...

Sounds like you've got everything under control! Sigh. Wish I did... I'm hiding from the taxes!

Kathi N said...

And a puppy or two underfoot!

Aunt Annie said...

rats!!! i already wrote some funny stuff down, and it's gone now. aaarrrgggh! anywho, i've finally gotten off my duff and found your cool blog thing!! love it, and your hair is so cool!!! LOVE your arts and crafts space-- when (if) I grow up, I want to be just like you.... smile. xoxox anne