Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! It is shaping up to be a gorgeous day here in colorful Colorado. It's partly cloudy with the promise of getting more cloudy and that is something I am thankful for.

As it is a day of giving thanks, I am thankful for so much:
  • a warm home filled with healthy people
  • a good and kind husband
  • a smart and funny kid
  • happy puppies
  • my extended crazy family (both sides!)
  • my favorite sister
  • plenty of food (more than my fair share, to be sure)

There is so much in every day to be grateful for. Even on the days when we are cranky and nothing seems to be going our way.

A note to myself: take some time out every day do give thanks to God for ALL that you have. Including the little things that sound so stupid (like cream for your coffee and the fact that Costco is once again carrying your favorite brand of feminine hygiene products). Good things are the little things.

Love and happy Thanksgiving to you all!

No comments: