Monday, September 29, 2008

Another Weekend Come and Gone

Another bleary-eyed Monday morning here. WHY can I not get a decent night's sleep on Sunday nights? It's been that way for years so I don't know why I'm surprised anymore. Buy I even took an Ambien! That should make it all better, right? Except I kept dreaming that my sister was moving to another house and that another sister was taking over the current house. And sister #1 was making me tell sister #2 that the house had large mice. "No, no, they are NOT rats! Just large mice." Weird!

Anyway, it was a quick weekend. T gave our computer a virus on Friday by clicking on to some weird website. Both the anti-virus and spy ware programs popped up to warn of the virus but it was too late. So now my computer is in the shop and I am having withdrawals from all my daily surfing. I had to borrow this computer to blog, but I don't have any of my bookmarks on it so it's not so good for surfing.

Saturday was CSU Band Days for marching band. It was absolutely gorgeous in Fort Collins and it was a fun day. GMHS took 2nd place in 4A competition and 3rd place overall. They thought they sucked but they looked good to us! It will help tremendously when the have their whole show on the field.

Yesterday was absolutely FULL of puttering-style housework. I love to putter. I dusted and vacuumed the living room, polished the furniture in the dining room, baked cookies (chocolate chips with nuts), did about 10 loads of laundry, changed the sheets and blankets on the bed, and read a few chapters in my book. I also went to Costco and then to The Dark Side (Wal-Mart) which is another story in itself. Doesn't that sound like enough to be able to fall asleep and stay asleep last night?

Maybe a small nap this afternoon might be in order.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... I also suffer from the lack of Sunday night sleep! For some reason I get all crafty and have the urge to take pictures like crazy! All at a time where I should be drifting away...hmmmphf!